The Anritsu MT9083A2-VZW-CTR1 is a cutting-edge Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) that can be applied to the testing and installation of FTTx, CATV, LAN, Access, and Metro Networks. The ACCESS Master MT9083A2 features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range (-10? to 50?C) and short-cut function keys.
Baseline Features of the Anritsu MT9083A2:
- Ready to test in less than 15 seconds…and all day without recharging
- Specialized testing modes simplify operation
- High resolution and high dynamic range ensure thorough and complete fiber evaluation
- Intelligent analysis software identifies problem splices, connectors and even macrobends
- Rugged, sealed design provides years of service in the most challenging environments
- Test up to four wavelengths with a single unit and single mode, multimode
- Verify connector quality with optional connector inspection microscope
- SCPI remote command support
- Feature offering easy graphical summary & PDF reporting
- Password protection feature for important file on-internal memory
The Anritsu MT9083A2 is available at Testwall for lease and rent. Request a quote today.