The Agilent 8565EC portable, color display millimeter wave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 30 Hz to 50 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection. The 8565EC combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
- /-1.0 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -149 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- <-113 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1 Hz to 3 MHz
- Portable, MIL-PRF-28800, Class 3 rugged
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with BenchLink software E4444A BenchLink software
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard