Features and Benefits
Anritsu MT8820C Radio Communication Analyzer
- RF tests for LTE-Advanced DL CA, LTE, 2G and 3G terminals
- Market-leading TD-SCDMA functionality including HDPA and HSDPA Evolution
- Fast test times for R&D, service and manufacturing
- Supports manufacturing including non-signaling UE calibration and functional tests
- Backwards compatibility with MT8820A/B
- Parallelphone™ measurement option for testing 2 phones at once
The Radio Communication Analyzer MT8820C platform covers 30 MHz to 2.7 GHz (3.4 GHz to 3.8 GHz valid only if MT8820C–018 is installed). Installing optional software and hardware supports evaluation of key TRx characteristics for LTE–Advanced FDD ⁄ TDD DL CA, LTE FDD ⁄ TDD, W–CDMA ⁄ HSPA ⁄ HSPA Evolution ⁄ DC–HSPA ⁄ 4C–HSDPA, TD–SCDMA ⁄ TD–HSPA ⁄ TD–HSDPA Evolution, GSM ⁄ GPRS ⁄ EGPRS, and PHS ⁄ ADVANCED PHS terminals.
One MT8820C supports high-speed batch measurements of RF TRx characteristics and call connection tests for 2G/3G/4G mobile terminals. In addition, installing the MX882012C/13C supports RF TRx tests required for manufacturing LTE FDD/TDD terminals and data cards. The MX882012C/13C supports 2×2 MIMO DL LTE Rx throughput tests too.