- Handheld spectrum analyzers with a frequency range of up to 9 kHz…44 GHz.
- Easy to operate and program with a bright LCD touch screen, USB and Ethernet.
- Preamp standard, options: Interference analyzer channel scanner, AM/FM/PM analyzer, and power meter.
Ceyear 4024 Series Handheld Spectrum Analyzers with Frequency Ranges up to 44 GHz.
The Ceyear 4024 series handheld spectrum analyzers cover a frequency measurement range of 9 kHz to 4 GHz, 6.5 GHz, 9 GHz, 20 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 32 GHz, or 44 GHz. All models of the series are equipped with a preamplifier, so that they have very high receiving sensitivity at any frequency point. Due to their 8.4″ (21.3 cm) large and bright LCD capacitive touch screen and their rugged design, the devices are easy to use even in harsh environments. The 4024 offer excellent average noise level and phase noise features as well as a high scanning speed. A variety of measurement functions are included or available as a an option, for example the interference analyzer, AM/FM/PM analyzer, power meter, channel scanner etc., as well as intelligent measurement functions of channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent-channel power ratio, tune and listen, emission mask, and carrier-to-noise ratio. The compact and lightweight devices are very suitable for applications in aerospace, microwave and satellite communication, radio communication, radar monitoring, electronic
countermeasures and reconnaissance, and precision guidance.
- Portable handheld spectrum analyzers with frequency ranges up to 9 kHz…4 GHz, 6.5 GHz, 9 GHz, 20 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 32 GHz, or 44 GHz.
- Full-band pre-amplifier standard.
- Low displayed average noise level (DANL): Typ. -163 dBm at 1 Hz RBW.
- Excellent phase noise performance: -106 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz frequency offset (1 GHz carrier).
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): 1 Hz…10 MHz.
- High sweep speed for 1 GHz span, shortest sweep time <20ms.
- Various measurement functions and options, such as spectrum analyzer, interference analyzer (spectrogram, RSSI), AM/FM/PM analyzer, channel scanner, high accuracy power meter etc.
- Various intelligent measurement functions and options: Field strength measurement, channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent-channel power ratio, tune and listen, carrier-to-noise ratio, emission mask.
- Auxiliary test I/O: 10 MHz reference input/output, GPS antenna, zero span IF output, external triggering input.
- Easy to operate with bright, clear capacitive LCD touch screen and various display modes.
- Operating temperature range: -10…+50°C.
- Power supplied by battery or adaptor.
- USB, Ethernet/LAN interface and SD-card slot.
|Frequency range 9 kHz…||4 GHz||6.5 GHz||9 GHz||20 GHz||26.5 GHz||32 GHz||44 GHz|
|Tuning resolution 1 Hz|
|DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level)||Typ. -163 dBm at 1 Hz RBW;|
preamp off: -138 dBm (10 MHz…20GHz), -135 dBm (20 GHz…32 GHz), -127 dBm (32 GHz…40 GHz);
preamp on: -157 dBm (10 MHz…20 GHz), -154 dBm (20 GHz…32 GHz), -148 dBm (32 GHz…40 GHz)
|RBW (Resolution Bandwidth)||1 Hz…10 MHz|
|Phase noise||-108 dBc/Hz at frequency offset 10 kHz||-102 dBc/Hz at frequency offset 10 kHz|
|Sweep||Sweep time range 10 µs…600 s (zero span); accuracy 2.00% (zero span)|
|Preamp||Full-band pre-amplifier standard on all models|
|Display||8.4″ (approx. 21.3 cm) capacitive LCD touch screen|
|Interfaces||USB, Ethernet/LAN, SD-card slot, audio output|
|Connectors||Type-N female connector||2.4 mm male connector|
|4x BNC female: 10 MHz reference input/output, external trigger input, IF/intermediate frequency output, GPS antenna inpu|
|Power||Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery; consumption ≤25 W; battery power supply approx. 3 h||Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery; consumption ≤30 W; battery power supply approx. 2.5 h|
|Dimensions (mm)||314 x 218 x 91 (excluding handle, stand), 338 x|
218 x 100 (including handle, stand)
|Approx. 4.5 kg||Approx. 5 kg|
Included: Spectrum analyzer, power cord, power adaptor, quick start guide, USB cable, built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, certificate of conformity.