- Spectrum analyzers with a frequency range of up to 9 kHz…44 GHz.
- Easy to operate and program with a bright LCD touch screen, USB and Ethernet.
- Preamp standard, options: Interference analyzer channel scanner, AM/FM/PM analyzer, and power meter.
Ceyear 4041 Series Spectrum Analyzers with Frequency Ranges up to 44 GHz.
The Ceyear 4041 series spectrum analyzers cover a frequency measurement range of 9 kHz to 20 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 32 GHz, or 44 GHz. All four models of the series are equipped with a preamplifier, so that they have very high receiving sensitivity at any frequency point. Due to their 12.1″ (30.7 cm) high brightness LCD capacitive touch screen, large button and virtual button combination design, the devices are easy to use. They feature excellent average noise level and phase noise indicator as well as a high scanning speed. A variety of measurement functions are included or available as a an option, for example the interference analyzer channel scanner, AM/FM/PM analyzer, and power meter, channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, audio demodulation, emission mask and carrier-to-noise ratio.
- Spectrum analyzers with frequency ranges up to 9 kHz…20 GHz, 26.5 GHz, 32 GHz, or 44 GHz.
- Full-band preamplifier standard.
- Low displayed average noise level (DANL): Typ. -163 dBm at 1 Hz RBW.
- Excellent phase noise performance: -106 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz frequency offset (1 GHz carrier).
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): 1 Hz…10 MHz.
- Extremely high sweep: For 1 GHz span, shortest sweep time <20 ms.
- Various measurement functions, such as the channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, audio demodulation, carrier-to-noise ratio, and emission mask.
- Abundant test function mode options: Interference analysis (spectrogram plot, RSSI), analog AM/FM/PM analyzer, channel scanner, and high-precision power meter, etc.
- Easy to operate with bright, clear capacitive LCD touch screen.
|Frequency range 9 kHz…||20 GHz||26.5 GHz||32 GHz||44 GHz|
|Tuning resolution 1 Hz|
|DANL (Displayed Average Noise Level)||-163 dBm @ 1 Hz RBW (typ.)|
|RBW (Resolution Bandwidth)||Range: 1 Hz…10 MHz (step by 1-3); accuracy (3.0 dB): ±10% – 1 kHz…3 MHz; ±20% – 10 MHz|
|Phase noise||-106 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz frequency offset @ 1 GHz carrier|
|Sweep||Sweep speed for 1 GHz span, shortest sweep time <20 ms|
|Preamp||Full-band preamp standard on all models|
|Display||12.1″ (approx. 30.7 cm) LCD with capacitive touch screen; VGA output|
|Connectors||Type N femaler||2.4 mm male|
|4x BNC female: 10 MHz reference input/output, external trigger input, IF/intermediate frequency output, GPS antenna input|
|Dimensions (mm)||430 x 270 x 180 (excluding the handle and foot), 430 x 360 x 180 (including the handle and foot); max. 12 kg|
Included: Spectrum analyzer, power line cable, quick start guide, USB cable, certificate of conformity.