Key Features & Specifications
- Operate the Keysight ESA Family of spectrum analyzers from 0.9 to 1.9 hours (typical) prior to recharging
- Adds only 4.8 kg to the analyzer’s weight and 44 mm to its depth while maintaining access to rear panel connectors
- Snap on design makes it quick and easy to convert the analyzer to dc operation or swap battery packs
- Built-in smart-charger monitors battery temperature, current, and voltage to prevent over-charging
- Recharges in just 6 hours at 25 °C using the supplied AC adapter. When recharging is complete, trickle charging maintains the battery at full potential
- Output Voltage: 19.2 Volts
- Capacity: 105 Watt hours
- Typical operation times (Options A4H, A4J)
Now get cordless spectrum analysis when the Keysight E1779A rechargeable battery pack is combined with the Keysight ESA-L Series, ESA-E Series and ESA-L1500A spectrum analyzers.
Snap-on dc power provides freedom from the ac power mains.
Attached to the rear of the analyzer, the battery pack matches the rugged portability and appearance of the ESA Family.