Features and Benefits
The Model 3390 Arbitrary Waveform/Function Generator provides both a full set of standard waveforms and custom waveform generation. The internal arbitrary waveform generator uses 14-bit resolution and a 125MSamples/second sampling rate to enable the creation of any type of waveform. The waveform can consist of up to 256k points. Up to four user-defined waveforms can be stored in the onboard non-volatile memory. Output standard waveforms from the front panel or create custom waveforms with the KiWAVE signal generation software.
- Built-in function generator capability includes simplifies generating sine, square, triangle, noise, DC, ramp, and pulse waveforms
- Fast (5ns) rise/fall times
- Adjustable noise amplitude and offset
- Built-in AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM modulation, or use an external modulation source
- 16-bit digital pattern generation
- Built-in 10MHz external time base
- Sweep and burst modes
- KiWAVE waveform creation software
- LAN, USB, and GPIB interfaces
- Allows creating standard output waveforms with a single button press.
- Supports generating more precise pulses and square waves with sharp edges.
- Simplifies controlling how much or how little noise is injected into the device under test.
- Enables creation of a wide range of signal transmission formats.
- Lets you test clock and data lines, simulate digital control signals, and send test protocols.
- Simplifies controlling multiple instruments from the same source, connecting multiple Model 3390s together, and synchronizing multiple signals of any shape.
- Allows you to test easily over a range of frequencies and determine receive circuit response times
- Helps define and manage waveforms, apply filters to waveforms, and display waveforms on a PC.
- Lets you select the optimum interface.