The R&S FSH8 spectrum analyser is rugged, low weight and designed for use in the field. It provides the three most important RF analysis functions needed to solve daily routine measurement tasks; it can function as a power meter, a cable and antenna tester and a two-port vector network analyzer for high performance analysis in the field.
It is an indispensible measuring tool for outdoor work.
- Six devices in one:
- Spectrum analyzer
- Cable and antenna tester
- Full two-port vector network analyzer
- Modulation analyzer
- Field strength meter
- Power meter
- Outstanding dynamic range
- Rugged, splashproof housing
- Low weight (3 kg (6.6 lb) with battery)
- Rich set of measurements for spectrum analysis and component testing
- Interference analysis and geotagging
- Field strength measurements with isotropic and directional antennas
- Easy-to-replace lithium-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation