- Four-port R&S®ZNBT8 base unit, upgradeable to 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24 ports
- Eight-port R&S®ZNBT20, R&S®ZNBT26, R&S®ZNBT40 base unit, upgradeable to 12, 16, 20 or 24 ports
- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz (R&S®ZNBT8) or from 100 kHz to 26.5 GHz or 40 GHz (R&S®ZNBT20)
- Up to 24 fully phase-coherent receivers
- Wide dynamic range of up to 140 dB
- Short sweep times, e.g. 2.1 ms (R&S®ZNBT8) and 2.5 ms (R&S®ZNBT20) for a sweep across 201 points
- Wide power sweep range of 100 dB
- High power handling capacity
- IF bandwidths from 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- High temperature stability of 0.01 dB/°K
- More than 100 traces and channels
- Simple configuration of multiport measurements
- Manual and automatic calibration methods optimized for multiport applications
- Status information
- Compatible with all vector network analyzers from the R&S®ZVA/R&S®ZVT and R&S®ZNx families
Features and Benefits
- Platform for challenging multiport measurements
- When speed counts
- Excellent measurement characteristics
The R&S®ZNBT is the first multiport vector network analyzer offering up to 24 integrated test ports. The instrument can simultaneously test multiple DUTs or measure one DUT with up to 24 ports.
The R&S®ZNBT offers short measurement times even in scenarios with a large number of ports. Other highlights include a wide dynamic range, high output power levels and inputs featuring high power-handling capacity.The instrument is available in two different frequency ranges:
- The R&S®ZNBT8 operates in a range from 9 kHz to 8.5 GHz,
- The R&S®ZNBT20, R&S®ZNBT26 and R&S®ZNBT40 from 100 kHz to 20 GHz, 26.5 GHz and 40 GHz, respectively.
These features make the R&S®ZNBT ideal for applications in the mobile radio, wireless communications and electronic goods industries.