Features and Benefits
The PWS2000 Power Supply Series is designed with the performance and intuitive operation you expect from Tektronix. Wide current and voltage ranges, plus 10 mV and 10 mA resolution, satisfy a wide variety of applications. Numeric keypads make voltage and current selection fast and accurate. Bright displays with large digits provide excellent readability. The PWS2000 Power Supply Series generates the power you need at a price you can afford.
- Linear regulation
- Better than 0.05% basic voltage accuracy
- Up to 72 V Output Voltage
- Maximum Voltage Setting
- 20 setup memories
- Numeric keypad
- Bright display
- User-definable password
- Deliver clean power – with less than 3 mVp-p ripple and noise – to your device.
- Be confident in your power supply’s output value with 0.05% voltage and 0.2% current basic accuracy.
- Generate the power you need for a wide variety of applications with a single power supply.
- Constrain the voltage setting to an appropriate level for your device under test.
- Simplify complex tests by saving your setup to an internal setup memory. Next time, simply recall that setting.
- Quickly set precise voltage and current values with the direct-entry keypad.
- See your power supply’s display at a distance, at an angle, or under dim lighting conditions.
- Prevent unwanted adjustments during critical tests by locking the front panel of your power supply.